Designed to help you establish strong roots for your hydro crops. Just seed, feed and grow.
- Our seed-starting plugs contain a sponge-like peat moss material. Unlike seed-starting potting soil, these plugs do not contain any loose particles that could potentially clog tubing or pumps in a hydroponic system.
- Peat moss based plugs and included planting tray are designed to provide a strong start for your seeds and cuttings.
- Plugs can be easily transplanted into your hydro garden.
- Can be used to grow a variety of plant types, such as tomato, pepper, and cucumber.
Kit includes 50 seed-starting plugs.
Includes a self-watering tray to keep plugs moist for seedling development.
- Place cutting or seed in the center hold of the plug
- Keep 1/4 inch of water in the bottom of the tray to maintain plug moisture
- When roots appear on the outside of the plug, your plants are ready to be transplanted.
If needed, soak plugs in water or low-strength nutrient to rehydrate. Once planted, place tray in a South-facing window or under a cool white fluorescent light.
When roots have developed and can be seen growing outside of the plug, transplant the plug into your hydro garden.