Liquid nutrient for hydroponic gardens, specially formulated for growing flowering and fruiting plants.
- Great for growing plants like strawberries, blueberries, and melons.
- Contains a boost of phosphorus and potassium to support flower and fruit development.
- Can be used any time during the plant growth cycle.
- When Root Farm Part 2 Fruit & Flower Nutrient is combined with Root Farm Part 1 Base Nutrient, they deliver the key nutrients your plants need for flower and fruit development.
- Great for use with water-based systems or with soil-less growing mixes like Root Farm Hydro Potting Mix.
Root Farm Part 2 Fruit & Flower Nutrient is designed to work with Root Farm Part 1 Base Nutrient.
For best results, shake well and use with fresh water.
Mix thoroughly before feeding your hydroponic garden. See the feed chart for nutrient mixing instructions.
Use a conductivity or PPM meter to check water quality and strength of your nutrient solution.
Maintain nutrient solution pH between 5.5 and 6.5 for best results.
We recommend a full replacement of the nutrient solution every couple of weeks to help maintain proper nutrient concentrations.